Yup - under one hundered days until the big day - exactly 88 days. 88 days. That is nuts.
hmmm I wish my page was blank like that!
So obviously, things are getting busy! Thus explaining my lack of posts. Please don’t hate me... I have a wedding to plan... and a home search that is still on-going!
Well, since the last time I blogged, which was about 2 weeks ago, a lot of progress has occurred. We’re getting our invitations from the printers this week, so the invitation factory is officially going to be in operation this upcoming weekend! Assembly is required, so helping hands will be present to get these babies out.
Well, since the last time I blogged, which was about 2 weeks ago, a lot of progress has occurred. We’re getting our invitations from the printers this week, so the invitation factory is officially going to be in operation this upcoming weekend! Assembly is required, so helping hands will be present to get these babies out.
what I am hoping our invitation assembly factory will look like...
In other news, we’ve chose our decor company and our caterer is confirmed. The bridesmaids also had their first fitting, consisting of pinning in their alterations. Favors are slowly coming along - all the required materials have been purchased, so soon it will be time to assemble. Factory number two!
Next on the list is meeting with our priest, and figuring out all the ceremony related details. Readings, readers etc... Most of our ceremony music has also been chosen, except for my bridal entrance/procession. I have yet to decide if I want the traditional Pachbel Canon in D minor.
Special shout out to my younger cousins, Audrey and Jeff, who made us a beautiful Just Married sign. I’d love to post pics, but I want it to be a surprise. They really worked hard - it looks great, guys!!! m.
Next on the list is meeting with our priest, and figuring out all the ceremony related details. Readings, readers etc... Most of our ceremony music has also been chosen, except for my bridal entrance/procession. I have yet to decide if I want the traditional Pachbel Canon in D minor.
Special shout out to my younger cousins, Audrey and Jeff, who made us a beautiful Just Married sign. I’d love to post pics, but I want it to be a surprise. They really worked hard - it looks great, guys!!! m.


No comments:
Post a Comment