TheKnot.com recently sent me my monthly reminder. You've got 7 months to go!, reads the subject header. They recommend choosing bridesmaid dresses this month. Woohoo - done! We bought our ladies electric blue beauties that they can wear again. No really, they can. You'll see. Finding bridesmaid dresses stressed me out more than looking for my own dress actually.
(print screen of email from theKnot.com)
They also mention the planning of the rehearsal dinner and finding a hairstyle as key to-dos. I totally forgot about the rehearsal dinner. I clicked on the link in the email from theKnot.com to check out their tips - wow. Some people go to a restaurant and plan all kinds of things. It's like a mini reception! That's way too much for us. Hmmm.
The last to-do this month is to find a "Hot Wedding Day Hairstyle". I find the adjective "Hot" kind of strange in front of "Wedding Day Hairstyle". I suppose I am on the right track - I have about a zillion hair images saved on my computer. Although I don't know if I would qualify any of them as "hot"...
This blog, A Wedding In Progress, will chronicle Pat and Mel's experience in planning our wedding. We hope that you enjoy reading it! m.
No comments:
Post a Comment